Monday, July 13, 2009

Take Off!

My bags are packed and the nerves are starting to set in (not just me, the whole family seems to be a little on edge today). I know that I will miss my friends, family and "normality" and that I will be missed even by my seemingly apathetic brothers :P , but really I am excited because in just a few short hours, I will start my adventure. I will come backed changed and broadened and I can't wait to share that with everyone.

My flight leaves today at 9:15pm PST from Seattle. I hope that I have everything that I wanted to bring but I guess if I don’t then I didn’t really need it :P For anyone who wants to track my flight the link is as follows: http://flightaware.com/ My flights are on British Airways and the flight numbers are BA0052 for Seattle to London and BA0059 for my flight from London to Cape Town. My flight should get in at about 11pm PST on Tuesday and I will do my best to make sure that I let everyone know when I get there.

I promise I will be safe so no one should worry. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment