Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pictures!



This is the picturesque view from Upper Campus at the University of Cape Town. At least the view makes up for the endless climbing that occurs everyday to get to class!



This is one of two stadiums being built for the World Cup in 2010. It is a big deal here and many people are excited!



The Nelson Estate Vineyard that I was talking about in my last blog.



Baboons at Cape Point National Reserve!



A picture of me at Cape Point. Interestingly this is the place that the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet. Also I misjudged the weather that day and I was very warm in that sweater.



Jackass Penguins (well formerly known) Now they are called South African penguins but I think that a name like Jackass Penguin just makes them so much cooler.

Hope that this quells some requests for pictures. More are for sure to come but I have run out of internet at the cafe..:(

No comments:

Post a Comment